Sunday, July 7, 2013

Tamiya 1/20 Lotus 99T - 2

Not much of an update for this week. Unfortunately, the current heat wave we're in coupled with humidity hovering between 70 to 75% limited the amount of airbrushing I could do. Since I don't have a paint booth yet, I'm relegated to doing my painting in the garage. On a 94 degree day, I'd be just as comfortable in an oven. 

However, before it got too hot, I did manage to lay down a coat of Primer/Sealer onto the Lotus' main body and front wing. Below, you can see the result after I wet-sanded the body with 800-grit 3M Wet and Dry sandpaper.


Hopefully, the heat will break sometime this week and I'll be able to add primer/sealer to the rest of the bodywork.





1 comment:

  1. I love this car, I'll swap your heat for our cold? Good luck with the primer work.

    ReplyDelete